Apply now to join us as a volunteer at Reading Festival
See the likes of Kings of Leon, Kendrick Lamar, Fall Out Boy and Panic! at the Disco – while bulking up your CV in the process.
Tell me more, tell me more
We’re glad you asked. Campsite and Arena volunteers play a huge part in creating the amazing atmosphere that we’re known for at Reading Festival.
When you volunteer with us you’ll get lots of free time to enjoy the music, gain live event experience, contacts, and a reference for your CV.
You’ll also get access to staff camping, cafe, toilets and showers, and most importantly; have an amazing time you’ll never forget!
Wanna get involved?
Our volunteers help with all sorts at Reading, including:
- Providing information including directions, facilities, and performances, to ensure the festival goers have the best weekend possible
- Working in the festival’s campsites, arenas, on gates, fire towers, and wristband exchanges
- Being proactive and alert to any potential problems e.g. a build-up of litter or faulty facilities
- Promoting crime awareness and crime prevention to the public
- Helping festival goers carry their belongings and pitch their tents
- Working with onsite teams to ensure medical, fire and security issues are dealt with promptly and safely
- Helping to prevent overcrowding and on hand to monitor crowd safety
- Assisting the public to create an environment where they feel safe