If you haven’t transferred your tickets yet click this link for more information on how to do this.
If you’re having problems transferring your ticket follow these steps to get the right assistance
- Log into your Ticketmaster account
- Select your Reading or Leeds tickets
- Hit the ‘Need Help With This Order?’ button
- At Step 3 in the Category Drop Down you should choose “I’d like help with my order”
- And in the Topic Drop Down you should choose “Help Transferring my eTicket”.
- From there, you will be sent a reply within 10 minutes where you will be able to choose which option best describes the problem you’re having with transferring your tickets – there are 6 options to choose from.
- You will then be contacted by Ticketmaster with assistance for your specific problem but please bear with them as there may be a delay in getting back to you due to the volume of enquiries.
- Please don’t worry as they will be in touch to help you before the event.
- You don’t need to use Ticket Transfer if you just have one ticket and it’s already in your Ticketmaster account ready to show at the gates.
- If you’ve transferred your ticket(s) already, you’re good to go. Get packing!