The clock’s ticking if you want to volunteer at Reading Festival 2019
If you don’t want to splash out on a ticket, there’s still a way into the festival.
Volunteering spots for this year’s Reading Festival are filling up quick – 70% of spaces have already gone!
Wondering what all the fuss is about? We’ll tell you.
Volunteers get to bulk up their CV, while meeting new friends, making unforgettable memories and experiencing everything Reading Festival has to offer.
Wait, wait – we haven’t even told you the other perks you get yet!
Volunteers also get access to staff camping, complete with cafe, toilets and hot showers. Most importantly, you’ll get enough free time to see all the artists you want, whether it’s Post Malone, Billie Eilish, Royal Blood or Pip Blom.
What would my responsibilities be?
Volunteers help with all sorts at Reading Festival, including:
- Providing information including directions, facilities, and performances, to ensure the festival-goers have the best weekend possible
- Working in the festival’s campsites, arenas, on gates, fire towers and wristband exchanges
- Being proactive and alert to any potential problems e.g. a build-up of litter or faulty facilities
- Promoting crime awareness and crime prevention to the public
- Helping festival-goers carry their belongings and pitch their tents
- Working with onsite teams to ensure medical, fire and security issues are dealt with promptly and safely
- Helping to prevent overcrowding and on hand to monitor crowd safety
- Assisting the public to create an environment where they feel safe
If you’d like to find out more about volunteering at Reading, head over to Hotbox Events.
You can drop the team an email at email@example.com.