Campsite and Arena Volunteers
Would you like to gain valuable experience for your CV, whilst helping us continue to make Reading one of the best festivals in the world?
Volunteer at Reading Festival with Hotbox Events and not only will you be helping other festival goers get the most out of their weekend, but you’ll also get to go behind the scenes, meet other volunteers from around the world, and make new friends.
When joining us as a volunteer at Reading you’ll be provided with entry to the festival (including lots of free time to enjoy it), plus access to staff camping, catering, toilets and showers.
Volunteers assist with a wide variety of areas, and it’s tricky to list everything they get up to, but some of the most common roles include…
· Helping festival goers in the campsites.
· Answering questions about festival performances and line-ups.
· Helping festival goers carry their belongings and pitch their tents.
· Reporting any problems such as a build-up of litter or faulty facilities.
· Work alongside Reading Festival Fire Safety, Medical and Security teams.
· Keeping an eye on the festival campsites from the fire towers.
· Helping out with various roles across the festival site including pedestrian and vehicle gates, wristband exchanges, keeping an eye on facilities, monitoring stages and walkways.
If you want to find out more, head to the Reading Volunteer page on the Hotbox website.
Got a question? Get in touch with Hotbox on Messenger
Got a question? Check their FAQs here.