TICKETMASTER – SEND YOUR FRIENDS THEIR TICKETS!
Before you arrive at the festival, you need to transfer tickets to your friends as everyone must have their own ticket (Weekend or Day tickets) on their phone in order to gain entry to the event.
You will need to use Ticketmaster Transfer in order to send to the other people attending, and everyone attending will need to have their own Ticketmaster account.
If your friends don’t have an account, then an email will be sent to them to show them how to set one up, and how to accept the mobile ticket once you have begun transferring the ticket.
You’ll need to transfer tickets to everyone attending no later than 17:00 on 15 August 2022.
We would also recommend downloading the Ticketmaster app for Android or iOS.
How do I transfer tickets to a friend?
1. Log into your account and select from the list of ‘Upcoming Events’.
2. Click the button to transfer tickets and follow the simple steps onscreen to transfer to your friends. You can transfer as many tickets as you like, but you will need to do them one at a time if you have purchased on behalf of more than one person attending.
3. Remember, the receiver’s email address must be different to the sender’s email address.
4. Your guest will need a Ticketmaster account. Don’t worry if they don’t have one, they’ll be able to create an account when accepting the tickets.
Your guest will receive an email invitation, and we’ll email you as soon as they accept the tickets.
Once your guest accepts the transfer, your original barcode for that ticket is no longer valid.
*You will need to repeat these steps for every person you’ve purchased a ticket for.*
Please keep in mind that if the Transfer button is greyed out, then the tickets aren’t available for transfer.
The following tickets cannot be transferred and will be sent out to you through the post:
Car Park Passes
Transferred tickets will then show as sent when they have been accepted by the person who you’ve sent them to, the ticket will show as claimed.
You will then receive an email to confirm that the ticket has been accepted by your friend. After a successful transfer, the ticket will no longer be valid for entry from your account, and barcodes will no longer be valid.
How do my friends accept the ticket I’ve sent?
1. Tap on the accept Tickets link in the e-mail.
2. Log into your Ticketmaster account or create a new account. Please use the same email address that the ticket was sent to.
3. View your ticket in ‘Upcoming Events’
What do I do if there’s been an error with my transfer?
If you haven’t been able to transfer tickets to your friends and have received an error notification please select the option to ‘cancel transfer’ on your order and try again.
If you’ve transferred all of the tickets to your friends then please disregard this email.
If you’ve sold your tickets on our Ticket Exchange, then you won’t need to transfer them to the buyer as they will already be able to view the tickets themselves.
If you have purchased more than one event ticket on our Ticket Exchange, then you will need to transfer any additional tickets to your friends as detailed in the above instructions.
What if I can’t view barcodes for my mobile tickets in my online account?
If you are unable to view the barcodes for your mobile tickets in your online account, then please let us know here.
You can find answers to any queries you may have here.
We hope you enjoy the festival!
Ticketmaster Customer Service