Camping Plus is a fantastic camping option for Reading Festival. It’s a private campsite area with 24 hour reception and security, proper toilets, warm showers, a pamper area, and access to phone charging. Camping Plus is available for a limited amount of campers.
Bring Your Own Tent includes:
• Your marked out designated pitch to put up your own tent for between 2-8 people
Bring Your Own Tent For Up To 2 People – Pitch size: 15 square metres – 3 metres by 5 metres
Bring Your Own Tent For Up To 4 People – Pitch size: 30 square metres – 6 metres by 5 metres
Bring Your Own Tent For Up To 6 People – Pitch size: 45 square metres – 9 metres by 5 metres
Bring Your Own Tent For Up To 8 People – Pitch size: 60 square metres – 6 metres by 10 metres
This allowance can be combined in one larger plot for group bookings, please contact VIP nation here with your order codes and we will arrange this for you.
Weekend Festival Tickets are not included in your upgrade price. Anyone staying in Camping Plus must also book Weekend Festival Tickets to be able to use the pitch – you can choose to add these to your order during the purchase process.
Your experience will include:
• Access to the private Camping Plus campsite
• 24h reception and security
• Proper toilets & warm showers
• Pamper area with blow dryers, straighteners and mirror
• Phone charging at reception (at extra cost)
• Camping Plus is open from 8am on Thursday 26th August until 12 noon on Monday 30th August. You can purchase an Early Entry pass which is valid from 6pm on Wednesday 25th August.
• No unaccompanied under 16s are allowed on site. All Under 16’s must be accompanied by a paying adult ticket holder (aged over 18.) This adult must remain on site throughout the whole weekend as the guardian of the under 16-year-old.
• Under 13’s (12 years and under) are admitted free but must be accompanied by a paying ticket-holder over 18 at all times. Wristbands, to write a mobile number on for children 12 and under in case they get lost or separated from their guardian, will be available from the wristband exchanges, arena entrances & welfare points.
• We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18s on site.
• Everyone staying in Camping Plus must have a Weekend Camping ticket to gain entry (not valid for Day ticket holders) and only the advertised number of people for your pitch size can stay in the accommodation.
• For general Reading questions (like things you can’t bring and ticket types) please refer to the festival website. Campfires and the use of gas canisters are not permitted in Camping Plus.
• For questions or accessibility requirements – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• A full Information pack will be sent to you by email within 1 week of the event.