Instalment Plan 4 Terms
1. Reading 2020 ‘Weekend tickets’ can be bought using the instalment plan, (the terms of which are set out below, which allows eligible customers to pay for tickets over a number of instalments, subject to overall ticket availability. The total purchase value includes all charges such as per ticket booking fees and per transaction postage fee and instalment plan (handling) fee.
2. Instalment Plan 4 is available to any customer purchasing weekend tickets between 00:01 on 01 February 2020 and 23:59 on 29 February 2020 (inclusive) (“Eligibility Period”), subject to overall ticket availability, and allows customers to pay for a ticket over four (4) instalments (each an “Instalment” and together the “Instalments”) as set out in more detail below. The Eligibility Period may be shortened or extended by us at our discretion.
3. The full price of a ticket will be charged as below and includes all charges; the per ticket booking fee, the per transaction postage fee and the per-transaction instalment plan (handling) fee. Please note that the instalment plan (handling) fee is non-refundable even if a ticket is forfeited and no claim can be made to recover this money in any way whatsoever, subject to paragraph 13 below.
Instalments will be taken on or around the dates below:
First – £53.75 per ticket (plus a per ticket booking fee of £17.20 and a per transaction payment plan (handling) fee of £5) – Immediately
Second – £53.75 per ticket – 1st April 2020
Third – £53.75 per ticket – 1st May 2020
Fourth – £53.75 per ticket and per transaction postage fee (£6.50 for UK and Ireland, £0.00 collection for Rest of the World) – 1st June 2020
Total for Weekend Ticket
£232.20 (£215.00 per ticket plus a per ticket booking fee of £17.20) Plus a per transaction payment plan (handling) fee of £5 and postage fee of £6.50 for UK and Ireland.
4. Each order is subject to a per ticket booking fee as set out in the above table. This will be no higher than 8% of the face value of a weekend ticket. This is payable at the same time as the first Instalment.
5. Customers choosing to use the payment plan to pay for their tickets will be subject to a per-transaction instalment plan (handling) fee of £5. This is in addition to the per ticket booking fee and is also payable at the same time as the first Instalment and is non-refundable, subject to paragraph 13 below.
6. Orders will be subject to a per transaction postage charge, for Tracked and Signed 48hr postal delivery. This is £6.50 for Payment Plan 1 customers (but customers of subsequent instalment plans may be subject to different fees), which is payable at the same time as the final instalment.
7. Any upsells which you choose to add to your basket during the booking process will be charged at full price, payable at the same time as the first Instalment.
8. The first Instalment (including per ticket booking fees and per-transaction instalment plan (handling) fee) will be charged to your credit or debit card immediately upon your election to purchase the ‘ticket(s)’ (and ‘upsells’) during the Eligibility Period. Each subsequent Instalment will be automatically charged to your credit or debit card on or around the dates as set out in the payment plan schedule above, without further notice to you. If your card is declined, you will be contacted for an alternative card or given the chance to make funds immediately available. Any alternative card used must belong to, and be in the name of, the original purchaser. If we are not provided with an alternative card or available funds within 14 (fourteen) days of the relevant Instalment due date, your ‘ticket(s)’ and/or ‘upsells’ will be void/cancelled and only the instalment plan (handling) fee paid will be retained – all other monies will be returned back to the original card within a further 14 working days and you will have no claim to any tickets or upsells.
9. The transaction will only be completed once your payments of all Instalments and fees have been processed and received in full and subject to the relevant fraud checks.
10. If you do not pay any of the Instalments in full in accordance with paragraph 8, you will lose: (i) the per transaction payment plan (handling) fee and (ii) the Weekend ticket(s) and any full-priced upsells to which you were entitled under the payment plan.
11. The instalment plan requires that, at the time the first Instalment is made, you make a full commitment to purchase a ticket and to pay the full ticket price plus the applicable per ticket booking & per transaction payment plan (handling) fee and per-transaction postage fee.
12. It is recommended that you ensure that adequate funds are available on your debit or credit card to ensure that payments are processed on the Instalment due dates, as set out in the payment plan schedule and that your credit or debit card does not expire before the final Instalment can be charged.
13. Once your instalment plan is complete, the value of the ticket plus the per ticket booking fee, per transaction payment plan (handling) fee and per-transaction postage fee are non-refundable, save in accordance with the Reading Festival Weekend terms and conditions.
14. If your instalment plan order is cancelled for any reason including due to non-payment of any instalment or suspected fraud, you will not be able to make up missed payments to reinstate your order. Following a payment plan cancellation or forfeit, if you still wish to purchase a weekend ticket, you may do so, subject to availability. If you choose to begin a new payment plan, you will be subject to a new set of per ticket booking fees, per transaction instalment plan (handling) fee and per-transaction postage fee and you will not be entitled to a refund on your per-transaction payment plan (handling) fee from your previously cancelled or forfeited plan.
15. These special terms and conditions are in addition to Ticketmaster’s purchase policy available at http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/legal/purchase.html as well as Reading Festival 2020 Weekend Ticket terms and conditions available at https://www.readingfestival.com/2020-weekend-ticket-terms-and-conditions
16. Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after your purchase has been completed, save as provided in Ticketmaster’s purchase policy or Reading Festival’s terms and conditions referred to in paragraph 15 above.
17. If you have any queries regarding the Reading 2020 instalment plan, please contact us [email protected]