2014 Presale Tickets
2014 presale tickets are now on sale!
Please check the ticket page for full info related to 2014 presale weekend tickets, early entry passes, car park passes, campervan passes and lockers, which are now on sale.
All other ticket types will be available in the general sale in spring next year.
Please only buy tickets from the authorised agents listed on our ticket page - click here for the full list of authorised agents
Beware of unauthorised ticket agencies (including EBay, Gumtree & Craigslist), buying from them can be a lot of trouble. You are likely to pay over the odds for a ticket that will have never existed or might never materialise.
Check a website before buying. SafeConcerts.com is an independent website and has no commercial connection with Festival Republic. For a totally independent check on ticket agents please check on the Safe Concert’s Ticket safe section. It contains a list of independently and impartially researched primary and secondary ticket agents and customer reviews. www.safeconcerts.com.
Research a website before buying. Has the website got a valid and working UK phone number you can call and speak to a real person (be wary of any website that you can only contact through a page on their site)? Does the site display a UK address and VAT registration number (many scam sites will use PO address and virtual offices – goggle the address displayed and make sure it’s the only company registered there. If you find half a dozen companies registered to the same address be wary)? Use the WHOIS registry (www.whois.com ) to check that the website is registered in and operating from the UK. Is the website listed on the authorised agents list?
If the answer to any of the above questions is no then be wary of using the websites concerned. Once they have your money its very difficult to get back so the rule is very much ‘buyer beware’.
If you have been the victim of a ticket scam please report the website to Action Fraud at www.actionfraud.police.uk
We have compiled a list of unauthorised agents. We recommend you DO NOT BUY from these sites. We the promoter (Festival Republic) have not supplied any of these sites with any Festival Tickets and therefore cannot guarantee the authenticity of any tickets they may be offering for sale.
UNAUTHORISED LIST – DO NOT BUY FROM
There are many more, and new ones popping up every day. Please only used Authorised agents listed on the ticket page of this website.
If you would like confirmation that a website is authorised or not you can call our Information Line on 020 7009 3001.
We are currently looking into companies selling 'touted' tickets and we are doing what we can to stop fraudulent activity.
FURTHER INFORMATION & CONTACTS:
If you feel a victim of a scam ticket company we suggest you take the following actions:
1. Report the company to Action Fraud at www.actionfraud.police.uk
2. Call the police; if your money has been taken and no product delivered, this is theft.
3. Inform you bank or card provider and explain you have been the victim of fraud. It is possible that your account details have been compromised. Check your account for unauthorised transactions. If you have used a credit card and the transaction was over £100 you may be covered by the cards insurance.
4. Contact the websites' Internet Service Providers as they have obligations to ensure they are not publishing or allowing fraudulent and illegal activity.
Access To The Campsite
No-one will be allowed to camp without a Weekend Camping wristband. This will be policed across the festival weekend.
You will not be allowed to camp with a Day Wristband. No rogue camping will be tolerated. Check back to this website before the festival for full details about camping, parking, safety and security.
No under 16’s will be permitted to camp unless they are accompanied by an adult.
Age Restrictions & I.D.
No unaccompanied under 16’s.
Anyone under 16 must be accompanied by a ticket holder over 18 years old.
Under 13 (12 and under) are admitted free but MUST be accompanied by a ticket holding adult.
Please note that there is no separate children's area at this event and that there is NO Family Camping at the event either. White campsite has historically been our quiet campsite, so those who wish for somewhere away from the main hub may wish to use the bridge to cross.
Forms of ID we accept: Current Drivers licence, Current Passport, plus the following cards (part of the PASS Scheme www.pass-scheme.org.uk) CitizenCard, VALIDATE UK, ProofGB, and Young Scot.
Campervans And Caravans
There are two caravan areas on site;
• A public campervan area for all weekend ticket holders
• A disabled festival-goer campervan area, situated closely to the disabled campsite
If you intend to sleep in your motor caravan, caravan or trailer tent, you will need to purchase a campervan or caravan permit below assuring you of a place.
• Every occupant of your campervan must also be in possession of a valid weekend ticket.
• Please ensure you have purchased your weekend tickets prior to purchasing your caravan ticket.
• A campervan ticket is simply a supplementary ticket sold per vehicle.
• The campervan ticket must be displayed inside your vehicle windscreen before you arrive on site, so that we are able to direct you to the right place.
• NO vehicles are permitted in the standard campsites and only towing vehicles for caravans are permitted in the campervan fields.
• You will not be permitted to sleep in the car park.
1) FOR WEEKEND TICKET HOLDERS STAYING IN THE PUBLIC CAMPERVAN AREA - £60
You will need to purchase your full weekend ticket first. Every occupant of the campervan or caravan must be in possession of a valid weekend ticket with camping. This is simply a supplementary ticket sold per vehicle. If you intend to sleep in your campervan or caravan, you need to pre purchase a campervan supplement permit assuring you of a place in the campervan site. No vehicles are permitted in the standard campsite and you will not be permitted to sleep in the car park.
CLICK HERE to buy your weekend ticket and campervan or caravan permit today.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Click here to read the Public Campervan/Caravan Terms & Conditions
2) FOR DISABLED CUSTOMERS STAYING IN THE DISABLED CAMPERVAN AREA - £60
All disabled customers using caravans / campervans require a campervan pass.
You must email firstname.lastname@example.org which will explain how you can buy your campervan permit.
Click here to read the Disabled Campervan/Caravan Terms & Conditions
Tickets for the car park will be £5 in advance and can be purchased through Seetickets.
White passes are for those travelling from the N/NW; Green passes are for those travelling from the S/SE.
Car parks open as per the times of the campsites. Day ticket holders can only enter on the day their ticket states.
Disabled Access Tickets
Please visit our Access for Disabled Customers section on this website for further information on the available services and facilities, including the 2-for-1 ticket schemes.
Discounts / Concessions
• Children under 13 (12 and under) are admitted free when accompanied by a ticket holding adult.
• Your Reading Passport discount available from Reading Arts & Venues Box Office – The Hexagon available in person and are limited to one per cardholder and are subject to availability.
• Disabled customers please see the DISABLED FACILITIES page.
• No other discounts are available.
• Only tickets purchased from authorised agents will be admitted.
• Tickets purchased from other sources will be refused admission.
• No other discounts are available.
Early Entry Passes
These allow you early admission to site on Wednesday, instead of Thursday, for weekend ticket holders that have booked an early entry ticket as day ticket holders cannot camp.
Disabled customers that want to access the Disabled Campsite on Wednesday 21st must buy an Early Entry Ticket. This also applies to the carer as there is no 2-4-1 scheme on the Early Entry tickets.
This year we have teamed up with Lockerhouse again to make sure you can keep your belongings safe at Reading Festival. You get to keep a souvenir branded padlock after the event too! Book now, and be sure to keep your stuff safe all weekend. The lockers also have mobile phone charging facilities, which require 12v Car adapters/chargers.
IMPORTANT! - PLEASE NOTE: the locker sizes are 25cm wide x 15.5cm deep x 10cm high - so they are the right size for small valuables (mobiles, wallets, cameras). The Locker is used at Hirers own Risk.
These are only available to Weekend Camping ticket holders.
Look After Your Wristband
Everyone on site must wear a wristband, and if yours is damaged or lost you may not be able to enter the arena and/or may be required to leave the site. So, here are a few tips on looking after your wristband….
1. Ensure your wristband is secure. The clasp should be firmly in place and not slipping up or down. The wristband must not be loose so check it cannot slip over your wrist.
2. Do not tamper with your wristband in any way. The wristband often has loose ends which many are tempted to cut or burn off. Do not do this. If the ends are tampered with it increases the likelihood of losing your wristband as the ends may fray and/or can slip out of the clasp more easily. Most wristbands have a warning which says “void if removed” and the promoter has the right to refuse entry if a wristband has been tampered with.
3. All bands are checked each time you enter the arena and at various checkpoints around the site. Knots, plasters, tape etc. on your band will have to be removed to check the band properly and this will cause delays to you and others at the entrance. Some people may be sensitive to the metal on some clasps. If this is the case, do not put tape on the wristband, but protect your skin with hypoallergenic tape instead.
4. Keep your wristband safe. Even if a wristband appears secure, it may still be lost or stolen especially if you get involved in lively crowd activity, “moshing” etc. The best way to keep your wristband safe, and to prevent the loose ends snagging or annoying you, is to wear an elasticated / towelling sweatband over the top or a long sleeved top with elasticated cuffs. This way you will keep it safe but you will still be able to show it at checkpoints easily.
5. What if you have a problem? As soon as you realise you have a problem, lost, damaged band etc. you must get help. If you are outside the arena, go to the nearest wristband exchanges tent where someone will help and advise you. When you get to the wristband exchange look for, and ask for, the Gate manager. If you are inside the Arena, do not leave, go to the Arena entrance and, without leaving the Arena, ask for the supervisor who will be able to help.
6. Wristbands remain the property of Festival Republic until 12 noon Bank Holiday Monday.
No Box Office At The Festival
No box offices will be on site so there will be no ticket sales at all.
If you do not have a ticket which has been purchased in advance, you will not be admitted to the site as there will be no tickets or returns on sale at the festival.
Over 18s Wristbands
Bar staff will ask for proof of age ID whenever the customer appears to be under 18. However, if you are over 18 but feel you will be asked for your ID a lot on site because you are fortunate to look youthful, please get one of our 'over 18 wristbands'.
This is a voluntary venture for anyone who wants it and the aim is that it will help our bar staff, gate staff and other local retailers to do a quick check for anyone that seems around 18 years old.
It will stop you having to carry your ID every time you want a drink on site, or want to bring alcohol into the campsites from the supermarkets. There will a tent on Baker Lane, in Yellow Campsite where you will be able to get the over 18’s band once you are in the event.
You will need valid ID in order to get the wristband and this will be a PASS hologrammed ID card, a full photo card driving licence issued by the DVLA or a passport. If there is any doubt as to the age of the customer they will be refused service. The onus is on the individual to demonstrate unequivocally that they are 18 years old or over and if the individual cannot do so they will not be served.
Overseas customers will have the choice of either collecting their tickets at a venue in Reading or having tickets delivered to the registered billing address depending on the point of purchase. Refer to your point of purchase for details. There will not be anywhere on the festival site to collect your tickets from this year.
Any overseas customers with pre-booked tickets to collect from one of our authorised agents will be contacted by their point of purchase to advise on the collection location and opening hours.
Pink Moon Campsite
Pink Moon Camping will give you a calm and sophisticated sanctuary to unwind. Their Oasis will have 24/7 security, serviced and maintained toilets & showers, 'podpads' will offer that touch of quirky luxury and style whilst at the same time 2/4/6 Person Tents are available taking away all the hassles of carrying, erecting and breaking down your camp.
Pink Moon Camping are now offering camping packages with optional Weekend Tickets. Get all your requirements in one place and buy today.
Terms & Conditions
Click below to read Festival Republic's Festivals & Events T&Cs:
Do not bring drugs to the Reading Festival. You may be ejected from the event and may be handed over to the police.
Conditions of entry
There will be NO RECEIPTS issued for any confiscated items. SO PLEASE DON’T BRING IT IF YOU DON’T WANT TO LOSE IT!
The following items may not be brought into the site through the campsite gates:
o Aerosols over 250ml
o Air horns
o Alcohol in the possession of U18yr olds
o All gas canisters of any size (including nitrous oxide)
o Any goods for unauthorised trading
o Any goods with unauthorised Reading/Leeds Festival logos
o Any items which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
o Audio recorders
o Chinese lanterns
o Excessive amounts of alcohol
o Excessive amounts of cigarettes
o Excessive amounts of food
o Glass bottles, jars, containers
o Illegal substances
o Legal highs
o Portable laser equipment and pens
o Unauthorised professional film or video equipment
o Unofficial tabards and reflective jackets
o Firewood and Alcohol after 6pm on Sunday evening only
All items will be confiscated.
You may be body searched at the entrances.
Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities onsite may be searched.
Excessive amounts of food, cigarettes and alcohol will be refused entry to the site. Please only bring enough for personal consumption.
No animals are allowed onsite at all, with the exception of registered guide dogs.
In addition to the items not allowed into the campsite, the following items will not be allowed into the arena through the arena entrance:
o Disposable BBQs and permitted cooking stoves (see below)
o Drinks bottles *(other than sealed plastic water/soft drinks bottles under 500ml)
All items will be confiscated and not returned.
*Sealed plastic water bottles 500ml and under and food for personal consumption may be brought into the arena.
Cameras are normally permitted for personal use. Cameras with telephoto lenses will not be allowed through the arena entrance. Professional cameras and video/audio equipment are strictly prohibited. Live video/audio recordings made without the permission of the artiste/promoter are prohibited.
You will be allowed to bring the following into the campsites:
o Aerosols less than 250ml
o Alcohol (not contained in glass bottles) in the possession of over 18yr olds
o Disposable BBQs
o Firelighter stoves
o Fitted gas canisters/cylinders in campervans
o Green Heat base camp cooker
o Methylated spirit stoves
o Solid fuel stoves
Ticket Collection Points
We are not selling any tickets at all on site.
This is to avoid people turning up and trying unsuccessfully to buy them on the off chance when we are completely sold out.
There is no ticket collection point on site either, as all tickets will have been sent out already.
Overseas customers who need to collect tickets should, before making their way to the festival, go to the collection point as instructed by the ticket agent they bought tickets from.
If you do not have a ticket in your hand please do not turn up. There is no comfortable waiting area or facilities for anyone turning up too early. The festival is based adjacent to a main road and so please bear your safety, our staff’s safety and the safety of the road users in mind. Please do not turn up too early.
We open the campsites on Wednesday 21st (time tbc) for early entry ticket and weekend ticket holders only. There are no early birds tickets on sale on site this year at all, and so please do not turn up to site without one, as you will be turned away.
The campsites open Thursday 22nd for all other weekend ticket holders. There are no event tickets on sale on site this year and so please do not turn up to site without one as you will be turned away.
Day ticket holders are not able to camp in our campsites, even if they have 3 separate day tickets. Anyone seen in the campsites after the arena has closed for that day without a weekend wristband will face eviction from site.
When Will Your Ticket Arrive
Please allow up to 7-10 working days before the event date to receive your tickets. Should you not receive them by then please contact your point of purchase.
Customers must exchange their ticket for a wristband on entry to the site at either white zone wristband exchange, red zone wristband exchange or green zone wristband exchange. Re-admittance to the site is possible once they have been wristbanded. Entrance to the arena is only possible with a valid wristband, tickets will not be allowed through at this point.
There is a wristband exchange over in the white campsite for those that will park in the white car park and campervan field. You will be able to be wristbanded prior to you crossing the Thames to get to the main site.
Wristbands removed from your wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. If you have any problems with your wristband or ticket please return to the nearest wristband exchange but please be aware that lost or stolen tickets cannot be replaced.